From start to finish professional, inexpensive, and fast:
You will find it is more affordable for you to get the job done professionally than fool around for hours on your own. Get professionally developed materials without paying $100's or $1000's of dollars for layout fees.
From full custom graphic designs to modifying a previous one to keep your cost to a minimum, I will work within your budget with as much effort on my part as possible. As for fast, many customers are surprised how fast I can get them a first draft from their first email. We also offer offset printing shipped FREE in the USA! Click here for printing prices.
- Posters - full color 11 x 17 or larger. Whether you need a poster done for an upcoming seminar or you want one for your home or office with beautiful photos and an inspirational message.
- Postcards - send out mass mail or handouts.
- Books - we can do layouts and printing - spiral bound or perfect bound
- Bookmarkers - various sizes available, great marketing tools.
- Brochures - tri fold or other, get a design to meet your needs and a style to match your customers.
- Bulletins - customized for your church, with a single cover design or a new one for each week. (We have two years worth of covers predone, just add your church name.)
- Business cards - get one professional designed to meet your needs.
- CD & DVD covers - yes, we've done a several DVD & CD covers for upcoming musicians and events.
- Tickets, Labels, Magnets, Bumper Stickers, Children's materials, and more....
We charge less than 1/2 to 1/3 of the average rates for professional graphic services -- at ONLY $40/hr, billed by the half hour. So, if it only took 30 minutes, you only pay $20. (By the way, that is the average time to personalize any of our predone posters or business cards.)
Just a few comments from customers (keep in mind our company was called Sette Publishing when it was founded):
"Sette has been extremely helpful to our association in the past with our advertising posters, handouts, programs and tickets that we use on a yearly basis.
Angela has designed the posters for our annual rodeo and our Cowboy Christmas for several years now. Her work is wonderful; lots of creativity and style. We have had numerous comments on what a professional job was done on our posters and tickets.
During our rodeo we need several hundred programs printed that we don' have all the information for until the last minute; Angela has always formatted, printed and delivered them so that we have them in time for our performances. We appreciate her efforts immensely
This year we were given a grant to assist us in doing our advertising. Sette developed some very unique ideas to enable us to show our sponsors how much their support is appreciated.
We have recommended Sette to other clubs and executives because of the reasonably priced, exceptional quality work that they do for us."
Margaret Ironmonger, Secretary
South Country Cowboys Association
I just wanted to thank you once again for all that you done for the EKMTA for Sonatina Sunday. Thank you for fitting this into your very busy traveling schedule and helping out. You are super with the camera, have a great "eye" and really help to make it such a smooth process!
Cara Webb, President
East Kootenay Music Teachers' Association
For more information on our work and how we can help you get the job done quickly and professionally, again please feel free to contact us by phone or email.